• Less is more when it comes to the event’s Décor
Sure our client’s want that wow statement but it shouldn’t be over the top. Both our corporate clients and private clients are asking for less décor…saving them money to put it on what really counts at an event: the food and beverages.
• Choosing a color? Pale pink is out
We always try to stay on top of the hottest and most popular colors, especially for our wedding clients. And according to The Wedding Color Trends 2010 Report, pale pink is out and primary colors will dominate, with most couples choosing blue. The Report adds that most couples are looking for warm, bright, bold and vibrant tones.
• It’s All About the Food…and Flavor!
We built our business on serving the best comfort food around and there’s a good reason for that…comfort food is still the number one choice of our client’s for their events. But that doesn’t mean we don’t stay on top of other cuisines too, for example these seem to be increasing in popularity:
- Mexican, but not necessarily tacos and burritos
- Caribbean, it seems anytime is a good time to go to the islands
- Contemporary Southern-Style, don’t confuse this with comfort food…we’re talking about something like a low country seafood boil with a kick.
• Stations…let them have fun
Food stations are a great way for our client’s guests to be interactive and have fun with the food as it’s being prepared and served. Think French fry bar with all the toppings!
For more information on catering trends for this year or to talk to an All Occasion Catering Event Planner please call: 865.521.1300 or email email@example.com