Autumn is such a great time of year for a wedding. You learn quickly in the catering business that it’s quite a popular season for them too! So to kick off the start of fall wedding season, here are some of our favorite trends:
- Statement bracelets – whether they’re layered, chunky, glittery or bold, we love seeing this fashionable arm candy.
- Fried apple pies are a great handheld treat for guests before the ceremony or reception begins.
- Aquamarine mixed with beautiful greens and tans has us swooning in color palate heaven.
- One of our favorite ‘90s trends that’s making a comeback is that off-the-shoulder look. Incorporate it in your dress or your bridesmaids’ dresses!
- Elongated candles as cake toppers is a chic way to decorate your cake.
- Another way to incorporate fall’s favorite fruit is to have pork loin with spiced apples or a fun signature drink with apple pie moonshine.
- Copper is easily pushing out gold and silver in the metal décor department.
What are some of your favorite wedding trends? We’re excited to see what 2015 will bring. Call us today at 865-521-1300 and schedule a consultation for your wedding!